3.5.10

The Current Status of Things.

Our apartment is a wreck, filled with boxes and partly-packed things; but it means that we are getting closer to moving, for which we are grateful. Nicholas has a part-time job secured at the Best Buy in DeKalb, and would love to be full-time, but they are not accepting full-time transfers as of right now, so we will figure out a way to make it; Nick may wind up working two part-time jobs for a while, and I will probably start babysitting.

Sidenote: I can't believe that some women run while they're pregnant! I simply waddle fast, and that's even an accomplishment.

Anyway.

Back to what's important. We will be moving Memorial Day weekend, and would greatly appreciate your prayers, as that is right around the time that Nick will end his position at the Chicago Best Buy. We are sad that he has to go, and are praying for something good to replace it. He has continued to impress his employers and managers with his excellent work and honesty, so please pray that the good vibes will be carried over into the DeKalb store.

I am working on finishing up the semester, trying to get it all done in the next two weeks! Wow. I can't believe that's all there is left of this semester, but I am incredibly grateful that it is such. I have a few loose ends to tie up, such as intermission forms and overcut appeals (please pray for those--I had to overcut a few classes due to illness and prenatal checkups, and have to appeal to the school to excuse the cuts without penalizing my grade). Tomorrow is the last day to turn it all in, so I am going to be running around quite a lot tomorrow, from office to office, trying to get my forms all signed. Please pray for me as the workload is all coming to a close, but there is still so much to be done!

We are continuing to grow together, Zooey and I, and Nicholas and I can't wait for her to get here!

Until further notice, we are here...

packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment