21.2.10

Stuck In Bed.

Yesterday and today have been bad days. I have to be truthful. I hate the stomach flu more than anything else. I'd also like to know why no one has cured it yet.

I am stuck in bed with it, and am so sadly weak from not being able to keep anything down that when I walk across my tiny apartment, I feel like I've run the length of a football field.

This too shall pass.

Waiting to see if I will make it to school tomorrow. Can't take too many cuts, but this pregnancy business is really starting to take its toll. Trying to keep up with school and play practices while a baby's growing inside me is turning out to be much harder than I thought it would be.

Nicholas is working hard, working full time now at Best Buy, and has a review in about a month and a half, at which point he will hopefully get a raise! Pray for that.

Time for me to go.

Maybe tomorrow I will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment